Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday



A nice day of lounging and playing on the beach. We went to church in a tiny branch here and it was wonderful. Unfortunately the girls didn't agree and we had to leave early so everyone else could enjoy the meeting. They both took a long nap when we got back to our condo.

Red Fish is obsessed with finding "Nemo". She runs around the ocean looking for him and talks about him nonstop. It's pretty funny. Every fish she sees is definitely Nemo.

* The girls outfits are from a trip my parents took last December to Thailand. The girls were excited to have elephants on their clothes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks Heavenly! Have a wonderful time!!!

The Clem Family said...

I LOVE that pic of the four of you on the beach with the ocean in the background! Looks like heaven to me! Makes me way excited for my cruise!

Post a Comment