Monday, August 23, 2010

The Little Things

I have a new camera and I cannot for the life of me figure out what setting to use inside. All of my pictures end up looking like this-

Good thing my subjects are so cute.
I'm a big fan of giving kids the opportunity to work on a large scale. When I found this roll of paper at Home Depot, I had to have it. It's cheap ($10 a roll) pretty thick and 34" across. We spent hours today tracing our bodies on a big sheet of it. Red Fish even spent some time tracing her Daddy after he got home from work. If you are looking for Christmas presents already (because I am) this roll of paper is a good deal. If only I could wait until December...

1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

I've had my camera for about six months, now, and I'm still trying to figure out what settings work best for wherever I'm taking the picture. So frustrating!

Post a Comment