Sunday, August 22, 2010

11 Months


Miss New Fish is 11 months. I can't believe it is time to start planning a party already. The year is speeding past. It seems like New Fish has been changing overnight. She has gone from my tiny baby to this little person with SO MUCH PERSONALITY. She talks to me and points at things she wants. She has these sparkly little eyes that just light up when she is happy. Her eyes also betray when she is looking for trouble. She gets this look of mischief and determination that is unmistakeable.

She can walk really well now except she tries to go to fast and ends up falling down. She wants to keep up with her sister desperately. She dances by pumping her little fist in the air. She is already climbing on things and getting into EVERYTHING. I'm going to have to beef up my baby proofing.

New Fish knows exactly how to get a rise out of her sister Red Fish and seems to enjoy teasing her. The two of them are best of buddies and in constant competition now.

New still only has two teeth but she can eat just about anything anyway. She is getting pretty good with her sippy cup. I've finally stopped giving her a feeding in the middle of the night because she stopped drinking most of the bottle. (Yes, I completely realize that most people think I'm a sucker for doing it this long but I don't really care.) She still doesn't sleep through the night but I think we are finally getting close. She is just very different sleeper than her sister was.

I still hold her bottle when I feed her because it's one of the only chances I get to snuggle her. She wants to be held 24/7 but the snuggling isn't as common. I can't imagine our family without her anymore.

1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

She is soooo cute and soooo squishable!!!

Post a Comment