Saturday, August 21, 2010

Random Wedding Pics


I didn't get very many pictures (especially of the bride and groom) because I was trying to stay out of the photographer's way and trying to keep my kids out of the swimming pool. So here are just a few random pictures in random order.
My Dad and New Fish dancing.
Red Fish busting a move on the dance floor.
My Mom dancing with Doo (Brother M)
Dancing with my Bockum and New Fish.
First dance
Sharing a cream puff
Some of the flower girls with M.E.
Mimi with New Fish

Lee Lee and New Fish

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful! Congrats to your brother and his beautiful wife.

Linnea said...

These bring back so many memories of your reception! I can relate to working to keep little people out of the pool!!

The Clem Family said...

How fun!

Post a Comment