Monday, August 2, 2010

Turtle Farm

New Fish was so excited to hold a turtle. I thought she would be scared but true to her usual form she wanted to be right in the middle of the action.
My Dad



15,000 turtles are on this farm. Some of the babies are a couple inches long and there are turtles that weigh hundreds of pounds and are 5 feet long.
After we left the turtle farm, we stopped at Hell, Grand Cayman. I remember it being much funnier and more impressive when I visited there as a kid. It was a bit of a let down but still fun to be with everybody.

The day ended with a long swim in the ocean with my kids, siblings and their significant others. We ate dinner together with my parents and chased the kids around making them laugh hysterically. Two very little tired girls are now asleep and I've been reading like a maniac. It really doesn't get more perfect than that.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's looks so cool! Sounds like you guys are having fun. We're all jealous!

The Clem Family said...

I second what Lisa said; jealous!!

Richinsrock said...

How fun, can I come on your next vacation. I want to go to the turtle farm. I love the picture with red fish and the turtle how cute!

Post a Comment