Saturday, July 31, 2010

Spoiled Rotten

Red Fish kayaking with Aunt "Leelee" and "J"
The engaged couple going for a snorkel.
New Fish trying out the sand, sun and water.
First time swimming in the ocean was a success!


Today we took two flights from Florida to paradise, AKA Grand Cayman. The flights were awful. I did a lot of running (with a baby on my back) through airports and gasping for breath. There was a defiant two year old and a cranky baby who were woken up at 4 am and I was GRUMPY and having major anxiety. The flights were like wrestling matches with brief intervals when my brothers took my babies to cheer them up. Then... we got to paradise and I remembered how spoiled I am. My tunnel vision of the never ending tantrum was pushed aside to see reality. The water is warm, clear and calm. The sand is fabulous and it just makes me happy to walk outside. The only thing that could make this any better would be getting more than 3-4 hours of sleep at night, but sacrifices must be made :)

2 comments:

Blogful said...

You should wear double sunglasses more often--and I should visit the bahamas. Why don't I? Thanks for the reminder. Hope you're having a fun trip!

The Clem Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Post a Comment