Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm having a love affair...

with cheese. My Mom and I joined a local food co-op this summer. We get fresh organic produce and (drum roll please) LOCAL CHEESE. Every week I get a glorious block of some new kind of cheese. I look forward to it. Each cheese is more delicious than the last. I think I might be addicted. I won't even share with my family. They don't appreciate it properly. It's just cheese to them but to me it's a little piece of heaven. I refuse to share with people who can't tell the difference between heaven's cheese and kraft.

4 comments:

The Studes said...

i'm coming to your house tomorrow i want some cheese!!!!

The Clem Family said...

Ummm, can I have some? I promise to enjoy it properly!

Nancy said...

My Dad is sooo into cheese too. He always has something stashed in the fridge and usually it smells too much for anyone else to try it. He loves the veiny green cheeses and I prefer things like smoked gouda. So how did you find Local Cheese? I didnt know they did that anywhere around the area.

Richinsrock said...

Oh I love cheese, maybe not as much as you, but I do enjoy a godo piece of cheese.

Post a Comment