Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cabin for the 4th

We had a very mellow 4th of July. We went to the cabin and had a great weekend just hanging out, reading, playing in a cardboard box and doing a little shopping. It was great. I adore the cabin. I get to leave my to do list at home and it makes me feel like a completely different person, one with no stress or unending responsibility. I need to spend more time out of town!






Red Fish helping "Pop pop" do some pushups. It was hilarious. She was very excited to help him with his work out. Red Fish loves to follow Pop pop around and be his little buddy.
This box provided hours on entertainment for both girls.
Matching jammies. I'm pretty much obsessed with the matching stuff. I don't see an end in sight.

1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

That looks so fun! What great scenery!

Post a Comment