Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So...

I'm sure you will be shocked. I went to a girls night with some of the women in my neighborhood. First time I've been out with most of them so it was fun. We went to cheesecake factory and then... I saw a Twilight movie...in the theatre... and it wasn't as painful as I thought. I won't be reading the rest of the books or becoming a Twihard anytime soon though. Let's not get crazy. I didn't really understand most of the supposed twists since I have only read the first book and haven't seen the two previous movies. It makes me giggle that Eddy sparkles. I didn't feel robbed of my evening by spending it at the movie so that can be considered a victory. I may not make fun of my Twilighting friends with quite such intensity in the future.

I still must maintain that middle aged women pining over waify, bloodsucking teenage boys with bad hair is disturbing and Bella has a serious self confidence issue.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

I agree... Bella has major issues! read this! http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2010-07-07-eclipse07_CV_N.htm?csp=usat.me

Blogful said...

I still respect you.

Somers said...

he he... I'm still glad I went home after dinner.

The Clem Family said...

Lol! You're funny!

Post a Comment