Thursday, July 15, 2010

Zoo



We went to the zoo for the first time. These are the only two pictures I took because I was too busy chasing a maniac two year old through huge crowds with a double stroller. I've decided I don't want to visit Disneyland any time soon. At least not without Two Fish. We went with my friend Shannon and her two boys. It was wild. The girls loved seeing all of the animals, especially the giraffes, elephants, and apes. Red Fish liked the monkeys as well. New Fish loved riding on the carousel. She was clapping her hands and waving at everyone the whole time. Who needs to hang on right?

3 comments:

Blogful said...

What a fun day. Looks like a warm one too. My red heads get those pink cheeks easily when it's warm.

The Clem Family said...

I LOVE that pic of New Fish with her sunglasses! I'd hold off on Disneyland for awhile, too, unless you want to use a leash.

Somers said...

I love New Fish and the sunscreen 'do!

Post a Comment