Thursday, January 19, 2012

What Life Is Like Right Now

This will really only be interesting for me but every once in a while I like to keep track of my schedule to try and keep track of what life is like right now.  I find it interesting later and I just finished making two blog books (with several to go) and I liked seeing the last time I did this.  So I'm doing it again.  The days won't be in order.

8:45am-  Sort laundry and put in 1st load of the day.  Make smoothies (V8, oatmeal, flax seeds, yogurt, frozen berries, honey) and let them melt a little bit.  Do Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred video with the girls. They dance along next to me and stop to color a bit in between exercises that interest them.
9:40am- Change linnens and remake all beds.  Change towells and fill soap dispensers in the bathrooms.
10:00am- Switch laundry, dress girls and self for swim lesson.  Pack up swimming bag with towells etc.  Bundle for the elements.
10:30am leave for swimming, get the girls changed into their wetsuits and wait on the side of the pool for their teacher.
11:00-12:00pm- The girls take turns having swimming lessons.  I sit on the side of the pool and sing (actions and all) with them and read stories.  I generally look like an idiot but I've decided to ignore that fact because the singing is working so much better than our routine before.  Sometimes if there is time left over, we draw for a little while. 
12:00pm- Deal with the drama of the dressing room and get the girls dressed and bundled for the ride home.
12:30-12:45 Arrive home and deal with wet clothes.  The girls change outfits. Switch laundry.
12:45 lunch, Girls drag out art supplies and make collages



1:15- The girls dance in dressups (requiring another costume change) while I clean the bedrooms and put away some laundry.


1:45pm- Get out some music things for the girls. 
2:15pm- Paint with girls in the tub and then bathe them and wash their hair
2:50-5:00 New Fish goes down for a nap and Red Fish has quiet time.  I take the world's fastest shower (I know it's pathetic but at least I got showered and dressed!)  Switch laundry and I work on my laptop for  2 hours.

DAY version B- The weeks we have speech therapy
1:20- New Fish goes down for a nap while I get Red Fish in the car.  My Mom usually comes over to watch New Fish while we are gone.
1:30-3:30- Speech Therapy with Red Fish
3:30- 5:00 Try and get some work done on my laptop.


5:00pm Start dinner -We had italian chicken over noodles with salad, peas and garlic bread
5:15- Practice writing or drawing with Red Fish.
5:30pm-  New Fish wakes up and we read stories together until Daddy gets home
6:00pm -Dinner
6:30pm Family Home Evening.  We sing more songs, and tell a scripture story with stick puppets.  Then the girls color something related to the lesson.
7:00pm- Either Two Fish or I play puzzles or go in the toy room with the girls while the other cleans up from dinner.
7:30pm- Start bedtime routine.  Put on jammies, brush teeth, read books, sing songs, read scriptures, say prayers, and get girls in bed.
8:30 or 8:45pm- Make grocery list and go to the store
9:45-10:00pm- Get home and put groceries away
10:00pm - Finish putting laundry away and talk to my husband
11:00pm- Wash face, read scriptures, brush teeth and go to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment