Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Day

8:30am- Pick up house, get girls dressed,
9:30am-11:30am- My brothers come to my house to work together.  The girls play and make faces at my brothers.  The girls eat lunch.
11:30-12:00pm- Do 30 Day Shred DVD with the girls bouncing around me.
12:00pm- I eat lunch and the girls play in the toyroom.  We play several rounds of Go Fish and Old Maid.  Red Fish loves playing games.
1:00-3:00pm- Friends invite us out to ride bikes and play.  We stay until New Fish is too tired to function.

Playing red light green light


3:00-5:00pm New Fish naps and Red Fish paints at the kitchen table.  She makes 12 paintings while I am working and take a quick shower.  It is very nice that I can trust her with the paint even when I am in the shower. 
6:00pm- M&A come over with pizza and Baby C.  Two Fish brings home cheesecake and a movie for later.  We play hide and go seek with the kids and card games.

7:30- Kids in their jammies.  Story time with M.
8:15pm- Red Fish in bed.  New Fish and Baby C rebel.
9:00pm- Start movie and spend the rest of the night trying to watch it and get New Fish and Baby C to sleep.
11:30pm- Bedtime

1 comments:

Somers said...

Wow, Red Fish's paintings have evolved. I really like that one.

Post a Comment