Thursday, January 5, 2012

Randoms

"Let's play house.  I'll be the honey and you be the Mommy." - Red Fish

"I was thinking about all of the musical instruments in the symphony and it just made me exhausted."- Red Fish


The girls and I did an exercise video together.  Imagine two balls of pure energy bouncing along beside me.  "Come on Mommy! You can do it Mommy! Is it killing you Mommy? Are you feeling it Mommy? Are you jumping higher Mommy? Use your weights better Mommy."- Both Girls

"Your daughter is not be nice me."- New Fish "Oh she's so starting it." - Red Fish


"You be nice me or I call police!"- New Fish (Seriously?  What two year old says stuff like that?)


I was changing New Fish's diaper and she was struggling.  "I NEVER SURRENDER! I NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!"  - New Fish (Yes, I am aware of this fact.)
I gave a small cup of caffeine free Coke to New Fish to help with her tummy troubles today (yes, I believe Coke cures many ailments) and she said: "Wow. Now that is some good juicy."
Red Fish's reaction to a fruit and veggie smoothie :"well its trying to be yummy. "
New Fish was reading a Fancy Nancy book to herself. It sounds like this: "Oh la la Fancy Fance. You so fancy- fancy fance. Oh la la la."
 Imagination has been running rampant around here.   I often have trouble is having trouble keeping track of which character Red Fish is. She could be: a rainbow dolphin with a giraffe neck, go Diego, a small frog with wings, Captain fix it, etc. If I call her by the wrong name she gets very upset. I have to make sure I use the correct gender when calling him/her as well.  She has been known to commit to a character for 1-2 weeks. 

2 comments:

Blogful said...

good times. Funny kids

The Clem Family said...

I'm laughing so hard right now!!! LOL!!!

Post a Comment