Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Birthday To Grandma


We've had a lovely Sunday.  My little nephew was blessed this morning and then Red Fish and I spent the afternoon baking and making dinner to celebrate Two Fish's Mom's birthday.  Red Fish was so excited to have her over this evening and to make her extra special cupcakes. 

Lately, Red Fish has been my little helper with everything.  If I'm cleaning, she wants a rag to go to work.  If I'm folding laundry, she wants to know how to fold a shirt.  If I'm on my computer, she has her toy laptop with her and is snuggled up to me.  I think the real trick will be keeping her happy to help.  She was so excited that we spent the whole afternoon cooking together today.  That is one of her favorite activities and the rainbow cupcakes were very exciting for her since she LOVES rainbows.

(Also- we used Airhead Extreme Sours for the rainbows as directed by a friend, Kasey.  The cupcakes were simple enough for a four year old to make. )

0 comments:

Post a Comment