Saturday, January 14, 2012

Something

Today I went on a ski/movie date with the husband.  Then I got the urge to go to the hardware store and buy supplies.  Can't explain what exactly it is that I am working on but I'm hoping it's the start of something. I don't have time to do art other than my design work because, I'm a full time Mom with a job, but I'd really like to fit more art in. 
I have high hopes for this year.  I just lost my babysitter so I'm a little worried about that and how I'm going to get all of my work done.  Acutally, I'm a lot worried about that.  The girls and I are finding a rhythm and I feel like they are getting a lot of attention and stimulation right now.  We've been swimming and visiting our usual haunts (dinosaur museum, aquarium, library etc.)  My dog seems to be on a path to becoming reformed. (This is a serious miracle right now.) Time will tell. I'm working out for the first time in forever, and I like it.  I have a new book writing project. I'm not reading at all- too tired.  It's lame. I have some plans for my house.  I scrubbed my whole house, did all of the laundry (and put it away) and had dinner on the table every night this week.  The house is already a disaster but, at some point this week it was very very clean.  It's going to be a good year.

1 comments:

Somers said...

Man, I wish I was getting that much done... can't wait to see what you create.

Post a Comment