Friday, January 20, 2012

More Schedule

8:00-8:30am- Get Red Fish ready for school and out the door.  Two Fish drops her off at school on his way to work.  She loves being able to ride with him.
8:30-9:00am- Get New Fish and myself ready and out the door.  Make a smoothie on the way out.
9:00-11:15am- work at the office while New Fish plays with toys, eats snacks and colors next to me at my desk.
11:20-11:30am- Pick Red Fish up from school and head home for lunch.
11:30-1:00 Lunch,  drawing with the girls at the kitchen table, chat about school.  The girls play in the toy room for awhile.
1:00-3:00pm New Fish goes down for a nap.  Red Fish goes to a friends house to play for a couple hours.  I work on my laptop
3:00- Red Fish has quiet time upstairs and plays with her baby dolls, while I keep working on my laptop.
3:30- Play with girls in the toy room
4:00- Play file folder games with the girls and do speech with Red Fish
5:00- Get dinner started and put on music for the girls.  We had soft shell tacos.
6:00- Two Fish should get home but he has to work late.  (This rarely happens.)  Red Fish is distraught and positive something bad must have happened to him because she can't think of any reason that would keep him from coming home to play with her.  We ate dinner without him.
6:30pm The girls watch tv while I clean and vaccum the living, dining and family rooms and the main floor bathroom.
7:30pm Get the girls ready for bed.  Two Fish came home just before eight, in time to read stories and scriptures with us.  I fixed his dinner while he finished putting the girls to bed. 
8:30pm- Watch tv and work on my book writing project.  I usually try to make that a Sunday afternoon project but I had a migraine on Sunday.
9:30pm- Watch tv with Two Fish, Blog, check facebook etc. print things for morning meeting.
10:15pm- Convince Two Fish to do a yoga DVD with me.  Laugh at cheesy yogi sayings.
10:45 Get in bed, talk with Two Fish, Read, Read scriptures, wash face, brush teeth etc.
11:15pm Bedtime

0 comments:

Post a Comment