Thursday, September 3, 2009

What I've Been Doing

Eating ice cream out of the carton.
Tending to a sick little girl.
Cleaning and organizing like crazy. The basement is half finished. The garage is still a mess and my office is still in disarray.
Saying: "No no that's yucky. Yuck yuck."
Graphic designing like a mad woman. I have about 10 projects in the works and hoping to finish several of them. Apparently maternity leave is not for the self employed.
Writing descriptions for each song on a 4 CD set my company plans to release. This hurts my brain.
Pricing new CD packaging and trying to become more eco friendly.
Writing emails.
Trying to stock our freezer.
Saying: "Doggies can't eat people food. We don't feed doggies."
Working on Red Fish's new room. Getting close. Just a few pillows and finishing the cushions for the window seat.
Soaking sore ankles.
Trying to remember to give Red Fish a lot of praise for being such a great little girl.
Going to the doctor.
Buying last minute baby items.
Playing with Red Fish.
Mounds of laundry.
Trying to get stains out of baby clothes. Buying hangers for baby clothes.
Reading to Red Fish. This girl loves books.
Changing diapers and contemplating the double diaper duty that is headed my way.
Trying to figure out my new cell phone.
Trying to come up with a new budget.
Sewing.
Dealing with insurance issues.
Paying bills.
Giving a lot of kisses and snuggles.
Trying to recall the many things that have fled my fuzzy pregnant brain.
Having my sister in law take maternity photos.
Trying to practice my hypnobabies techniques.
Trying to fit in a few playdates.
Sleeping.

5 comments:

Blogful said...

Your list might send me into labor and I am not even pregnant!
Prayers your way for your new little bundle and your long list of "to do"

Lisa said...

You've been busy!

Some of those sounded just like what I've been doing (i.e. constantly repeating "Doggies don't eat people food.")

Mindi said...

You are super woman! For sure spend time with your daughter and get lots of rest before the baby comes! Just speaking from experience. :)

The Clem Family said...

You have a long list of things you've been doin'! I haven't even been doin' that much and I'm not pregnant. How do you do it?!

Richinsrock said...

Wow you are a busy girl. I think you should just relax.

Post a Comment