Friday, September 25, 2009

Just Cute

Red Fish is having a little bit of a rough adjustment. Luckily none of her frustration seems to be directed at New Fish. She is a very sweet big sister. Red Fish LOVES Little Einsteins. She loves to do all the little actions like clapping to help the rocket take off. The other day she wanted me to help her hold New Fish while she was watching it. She kept taking New Fish's arms and helping her do all the actions. It was hilarious. She also enjoys smooching New Fish. That baby must get 100+ kisses a day.

I've gotten a bunch of flowers in the last week and Red Fish likes me to take them off the counter and let her smell them. She then insists on me letting New Fish smell them. While we were sharing a popsicle today Red Fish kept trying to convince me to give New Fish a bite. She's looking out for her little sister and it is so stinking cute.

1 comments:

Richinsrock said...

I can't count all of the times my kids wanted the new babies to eat real food. I think I caught a prezel, a cin. bear, a piece of an apple. Oh the joys of siblings. She sounds like she is adjusting well.

Post a Comment