Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Something Fishy

We haven't been on too many outings lately because I've just been too tired but I decided Red Fish is sick of staying around the house so we headed out. We got a year membership to the local aquarium since we're fans of fish. (Especailly when I found out it was the same price as two admissions.) Red Fish had a great time this morning. She would gasp at every new window. She loved the sting rays that were pretty much jumping out of their little pond to greet her. In front of the shark tank she kept ducking like the shark was going to swim into her head. She was pretty cute.
Red Fish requests to look through the "children's encycolpedia of fish" pretty much every night before bed. Is she my child or what?
Red Fish is very into turtles right now. She has one painted on her wall and a stuffed one her grandpa gave her. She sleeps with it every night. This swimming turtle was pretty exciting for her. Six years until she can scuba dive in a pool and 8 until she can be certified!

3 comments:

Stizz said...

This looks like a fun place. You got some good pictures of the animals too, but I'm sure they're cooler in person. :)

The Studes said...

I am so glad you went today, I left Avi with the nieghbor and died. I got my vision back around 4

The Clem Family said...

I still need to find a day to take my kids there. They'd love it! Your pics are so cute!!!

Post a Comment