Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Fish



First moments of life
Emergency C-section. Nothing went according to our plan except the ending up with a healthy baby part. Luckily we are both doing well.Born at 9:54 on September 16th. My grandfather pretty much willed her into arriving on his 85th birthday. She is 5 bs. 14 ounces and 19 inches tall. We had a few scares but we are all here and doing well. Hopefully I will get to go home on Sunday morning. Thanks for all the good wishes!
Ten fingers, ten toes, two eyes and nose. Everything is there including some hair!

8 comments:

The Studes said...

Glad you guys are doing great. Adalyn is so TINY and really cute!! I am excited to see you both SOON@!!!!

Linnea said...

She's adorable!!!! You look great! Hope the recovery continues to go well. How's Red Fish liking her new sister?

Richinsrock said...

I am glad she arrived safe. I am sorry that you had to have a C-section, but at the same time aren't you greatful for modern medicine.

JoandDoug said...

Once again, congrats! I can't get over how beautiful she is! I'm soooo happy for you!

The Clem Family said...

I can't even tell the intensity of my anticipation to see her and hold her. She is soooo way cute!!! CONGRATS!!!

Lisa said...

Ah, she's gorgeous! We are happy for you!

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

She is SOOOO CUTE!!!! I am so glad she made it here safely!! Let me know when we can come and see her.

Steph said...

Good job! Do we get the full story?

Post a Comment