Monday, April 18, 2011

The Yay Red Fish Party


Since Red Fish has worked so hard this year and has been doing so well on her speech, it really felt like we needed to celebrate her triumphs as a family and make a big deal about it.  We invited Two Fish's Mom and my parents to come with us.  Red Fish got to wear a new outfit, which wasn't hard since I just got her some clothes for summer etc. and she is growing so fast she needed new stuff.  So she got to pick the outfit out of several new things.  We went to a local pizza and games place and she got to eat anything she wanted from the buffet and have ice cream afterwards.  The girls had a blast running around playing all of the games.

2 comments:

The Studes said...

one.. I love new fishes outfit! Its beyond words its so cute!

two.. I think you are officially OBSESSED with hair clips/bows.. and not just a tad bit but FULL ON!

I am slightly jealous though, Bug won't wear them so I don't make them.. =
(

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

I am loving her crown she wears it is way too cute!

Post a Comment