Monday, April 25, 2011

Funnies from Red Fish

She saw a sports bra in my drawer and said: "Hey!  What are you doing with that?  That's for Daddy to wear when he runs!"  Um... Not so much.  (Two Fish does not appreciate me typing that.)

Talking to her little sister the other day: "We are growing bigger and bigger.  When we get taller we get to start wearing bras.  Right now we aren't tall enough."

When I was singing to her before bedtime she said: "Mommy I need you to be quiet.  That's enough singing.  I need you to go away so I can sleep." Then she patted me on the head.

At Coscto the other day I sternly told New Fish to not hit and she started crying.  Red Fish turned to me, pointed her finger and said: "One more time Mommy and we are going home!  You be nice to my [New Fish]!"

To New Fish: "Are you just having a hard day?" and "What am I going to do with you?"

I was telling her about our Easter plans and she asked me: "Will my people be there?"

On Easter I showed her an egg (they were hidden all over the house) and she said "Weird."  I asked her if she saw more eggs and she said: "Hey yeah they are all over!"  I asked her if she would like to put them in her basket and she said: "How bout you get them and I'll stay here."  and then she figured out they were full of candy and changed her mind.

When Red Fish wants to see someone she tells me: "[fill in the blank] really misses me.  I think we better go see them."

3 comments:

Linnea said...

I love it! I'm so glad she's talking so well--she's adorable!!

The Clem Family said...

Lol!!! Has she said that Sam and Gracie miss her, lately? We could use a visit!

Richinsrock said...

That is way to cute. I am glad you wrote them down so you could remember them in years to come and giggle again!

Post a Comment