Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lunch With Mimi/Start Of Our Garden


Today Mimi stopped by for lunch and watch Red Fish get off the school bus. Red Fish wanted to plan the menu and she picked potato salad (which we made together yesterday) chicken nuggets and chocolate milk. As you can see from this picture and many of my recent pictures, Red Fish is very big on cuddles lately. My favorite is when she tells me she needs a "mommy cuddle" before bed. New Fish is not to be left out because she wants to do anything Red Fish does.

We also started a couple of little grow boxes. I want the girls to see how things grow and I'm not big on gardening right now. So we planted some little seeds tonight in tiny green houses and talked about how seeds turn into plants. The girls loved planting the little seeds and finding someplace for them to live in our kitchen. We planted tomatoes, cucumbers, and zinnias. They better grow or I'm going to have two broken-hearted girls on my hands! Red Fish is convinced she can see them growing already and has been telling me all night that they are getting bigger and bigger AND BIGGER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment