Monday, April 18, 2011

I May Be A Tad Obsessed

I decided over the weekend that the girls needed hair bows to match their Easter dresses on Sunday.  A lot of their hairclips have gotten lost or destroyed and they were dwindling to an average size collection.  I can't have that!  Half the fun of having little girls is being able to have extra hair accessories, flowers, sparkles and ruffles.  I may have gotten a bit carried away but the girls are pretty stoked about all of the new hair stuff.  And yes, most of this is from stuff I already had in my craft drawer.  Anybody want to come play hair bows with me?  I always need an excuse to make more...

4 comments:

Blogful said...

Yowser! I think it might be time for an Etsy store. SO CUTE!

The Clem Family said...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd love to join you because my girls love stuff like that and our collection continues to dwindle as well. Don't tell anyone that I'm up to making hair bows, though. It would totally destroy my rep!

Somers said...

Next time you make them, I'd love to come play. I really need a girly outlet. And I do have a few nieces to wear them.

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

I am totally in! You just name the time and place!

Post a Comment