Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

 For the first time ever I felt like I totally had things all together for Easter.  Red Fish and I prepared a whole Easter presentation with eggs full of Easter symbols to go with pictures and the story of Christ's last week.  My cousin has a plan for it all written out on her blog.  We planned a lovely Easter brunch with my grandparents and my Mom.  (Mimi was sick so she couldn't come. ) I made my first ham and it turned out very well.  We had a little Easter egg hunt set up around the house.  The girls got cute baskets with a book, new sandals, pex dispensers and playdough.  Two Fish put together this little cardboard house for them to color on and paint.  The girls loved everything. Then my grandparents brought them another basket full of goodies, tiny loaves of homemade bread and bubbles.  So the girls got pretty spoiled.  Also my Mom got them cute Easter dresses.
 I had visions of great pictures of my sweetly dressed princesses.  But then I was reminded that they are 1 and 3 and even trying to get them to look at the camera is usually futile.  They are still very cute.

 After church we went to Two Fish's sister L's house for a big Easter dinner with the cousins.  The girls ran around with the other maniacs and had a great time.
Red Fish, Cousin S and New Fish- the little girls club.  This may be the cutest picture ever.

1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Love the pic of the four of you! So cute!!!

Post a Comment