Monday, January 11, 2010

Naptime


This is what naptime looks like around here. Red Fish plays in her bedroom when she is supposed to be sleeping so I find her sacked out all over the house in the strangest positions. Here she is all tuckered out holding a balloon, wearing her sister's coat around her neck as a scarf, with her sparkly cell phone.

Over the weekend we took Red Fish to see "The Princess & The Frog" while New Fish spent some quality Gammie time. Red Fish cheered the whole way to the movie theater and called the movie "Hop Hop." Red Fish has also been very interested in being a baby. She wants to sit on my lap and have me feed her a bottle and wrap her up in a blankie. It's pretty funny.

Today was also laundry day. Red Fish LOVES to help with the laundry. Today she took all of my wet clothes off the drying racks and put them back in the hamper. Twice. Then she helped me hang them back up and took them back down again and delivered them wet to the closets they belong in. She actually divided up the clothes pretty well. Then when I tried to take the sheets off her bed she tried to hold them on with all her might and screamed "No no no!". Laundry day is just funny around here. My little helper makes everything more exciting.

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Too cute!!!

Somers said...

Good attitude, I think my version of the last paragraph might not have been so cheerful... I love the "naptime" picture.

Post a Comment