Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Cone Of Shame


Oh this dog. This very expensive dog. Last week he cut his foot outside and I didn't know until I saw BRIGHT RED BLOODY pawprints ALL OVER my house. Upstairs, downstairs, carpet, wood floor, EVERYWHERE. I washed his foot (and my whole house) and thought he was all good because it isn't a very big cut. Then he spent two days just laying around the house and I knew he was sick. Today I took him in and sure enough he has a terrible infection in his foot. Sigh... Poor dog. Poor wallet. Poor carpet.

5 comments:

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

Blue Fish looks really sad in that picture. I am sorry about your house. :(

The Studes said...

I do not want to wear the come of shame...

whether you have seen UP or not this is funny. =)

Lisa said...

Aw, poor blue fish! We've had a sick doggy too. And her ears got clipped when she was groomed, and we didn't know it until the scabs came off and she was bleeding all over. Nothing as bad as a foot, though. And luckily, the blood didn't go very far.

Somers said...

Hey, at least the blood all over your house was still bright red right? Poor Blue Fish, he really does look miserable.

The Clem Family said...

Oh, poor little guy....I hope he gets to feeling better real soon!

Post a Comment