Monday, January 4, 2010

A Little Happy

A little wet on wet watercolor painting. Nothing makes Red Fish happier than an art project. Our attempts at musical activities have been a raving success so far. We spent a lot of time dancing and twirling to this today. A dollar well spent.
Red Fish woke up today and decided to start calling New Fish "Bubba." I think it's cute. Bubba is currently fascinated by toys. Red Fish was never that in to baby toys. Bubba growls when she is concentrating really hard on her toys.
I spent the first two days of 2o1o skiing and hanging out with family. I think every year I forget how much I love to ski. It's unhealthy to be inside so much. I'm an outdoor girl at heart. Nothing cures my winter blues quite like skiing and being out in the mountains.

3 comments:

The Clem Family said...

I love it...."Bubba"....so cute!!!

Blogful said...

We love that album. I use it when I make dinner. Turn it on and watch the twirls! We also keep about five copies on hand for those last-minute birthdays we are invited to. Looks way fancier than the 75 cents it costs and I've yet to meet a kid that does love it. I am so inspired by your art projects and so very jealous of your day of skiing. I dream of skiing.

Richinsrock said...

We use to call my oldest Bubba and still sometimes do. She doesn't like it as much now that she is older.

Post a Comment