Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More Matching

Because all three of us love it! I got the girls more matching outfits at the Carter's outlet for Christmas because Red Fish LOVES to match. Plus when you can get 6 outfits that are supposed to be $17 each and use enough coupons and stamp cards to pay $15 total it makes me happy. There is nothing I love more than a good sale. The little bunny slippers were Red Fish's as a baby but she's been pretty jealous of them now that New Fish is wearing them. When I saw the big ones at the outlet they had to join the Christmas presents for Red Fish.

5 comments:

Somers said...

Those bunny slippers make me smile! Tell me more about this Carters outlet, coupons, and stamp cards... :)

Blogful said...

I love your blog. It makes me happy.

The Clem Family said...

What cute little girly girls you have! LOVE it!!

Linnea said...

Love the slippers!

Richinsrock said...

What a deal. I love the cute jammies I need to start shopping there.

Post a Comment