Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Muffy Comes For A Visit

My college roomie Muffy came to visit over Memorial day. I hardly ever get to see her and it was a nice break for all of us. Red Fish is a big fan of Muffy and spent most of the weekend bonding with her. It was really sweet. Muffy claims to be terrified of small children but Red Fish didn't believe that for a second. She even had Muffy put her to bed one night. She showed Muffy all of the pictures from her current favorite book "Tell Me Again About The Night I Was Born" by Jamie Lee Curtis. Then she led Muffy over to her rocking chair, sat her down, and crawled up in her lap for a snuggle. I took this picture in the complete dark (I'm very impressed with my flash) and I'm pretty sure Muffy is rethinking her stance on babies.
We did a bunch of shopping, got massages (maternity massage is the most fabulous thing on the planet) and spent some time up in the mountains. It was a fabulous and much needed fun weekend. Come visit us again soon Muffy! Next time bring Arby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment