Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Travel

Why do I have a sudden desperate urge to get out of here? I think it's because my last available flying time is being sucked up by my hypnobabies course. Maybe it's that the idea of even going to the store with two kids sounds scary. I can't do many of my favorite activities (like scuba) although I've found some new ones to replace them for the time being. I made Two Fish plan a little roadtrip with me for July. Maybe that will take care of my urge to flee.

If anyone else is feeling the desperate urge to flee today call me and we will head for the beach. I told Two Fish I will return when I no longer feel overwhelmed by all I should be accomplishing. How long do you think that will take?

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I hope that you wont feel overwhelmed everyday! Two kids I'm sure will be an adjustment. I need to email you though and ask you for some tips for flying with an toddler. Josh and I are flying back to UT for the 4th of July and Im a little nervous about what I should or shouldnt bring for the plane!

Lei said...

It's an adjustment Kerstin but our make-up allows us to adapt quickly! It's amazing how naturally some things will just come to you as your family grows. :) Kudos for going the hypnobirthing route!!! We're so excited for you!

Richinsrock said...

Good Luck. hehe. I hear from Mandi that Cokeville is awesome, and I am sure she would love to go with you. I would love to go to the beach with you let me know when your going.

Linnea said...

I thought feeling overwhelmed was just life.... When you find out different let me know!!!

Post a Comment