Monday, May 4, 2009

Dinosaur Museum


I got a year long membership to some local attractions including a dinosaur museum. We went for the first time today and Red Fish LOVED it. She would just run from room to room squealing with joy. There was so much to look at and touch. We even colored a couple pictures. It will be a great activity for after New Fish is born as well. I just followed Red Fish around while she took everything in. I had to run her past the digging pit at the end so she wouldn't see it. They have a huge room full of sand at the end that you can dig up bones in. Red Fish was wearing tights which would not be great attire for digging. Next time I will dress her more appropriately because I'm pretty sure a room full of dirt is Red Fish's idea of heaven. For anyone who wants to join us - I get half price admission for guests!

3 comments:

Linnea said...

We took our two oldest once and they had a blast! We might have to take you up on the half price deal this summer some time.

Richinsrock said...

My kids love to go there, but I have to admit it makes me anxious. I dont' know why, but I need to give in and take them this summer. The sand pit and water station are their favorites. Maybe that is where the anxiety comes from.

Joanna said...

that's Ethan's favorite museum in the world! We'll have to go this summer.

Post a Comment