Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lucky Mommy


I'm a lucky mommy. I pretty much get spoiled on a daily basis. I get to raise the cutest, spunkiest little girl. I have a wonderful husband who treats me like a queen, especially while I'm pregnant. Two Fish even had Red Fish bring me some flowers. She wants to smell them all day long Who wouldn't want to spend their days with these two?I've even got a wonderful Mom of my own. She's my best friend besides Two Fish and I pretty much talk to her every day. She's always been a really wonderful mother and she still is. I feel so lucky to be her daughter and I hope I can be half the mother she has been to me. I love you Mom! (I've got a great Dad too!)

Yesterday we had my grandparents (except for one grandma who was sick), my parents, and Two Fish's Mom over for brunch. My brother J and his cute fiancee made crapes for all of us. I can't believe I forgot to take pictures. Red Fish was in heaven with most of her favorite adults around to shower her with attention. She is going to have a hard time sharing the spotlight with New Fish. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents, parents, and a mother in law I love. I'm very spoiled with great family (among other things)

Happy mothers day everyone! I hope you have as many loved ones in your life to share it with as I do. Family is the greatest blessing and I'm getting excited about expanding ours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment