Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Little Sculptures

New Fish's elephant
 We've been spending a lot of time using air dry putty this summer.  My kids are crazy over it.  I've discovered recently that if I sit next to them and make an animal, they can make one as well.  I don't have to help them at all and they are thrilled with the product.  I just say body parts the animal would usually have and the girls make them.  They are getting pretty good at manipulating the putty. 
Some of Red Fish's birds nests full of eggs
Red Fish has an obsession  with making birds nests right now.  She make a pinch pot and roll the eggs in no time now.  They are all over the house.  Sometimes she makes a bird to live in the nest but most of the time it is just filled with eggs.
Red Fish


Red Fish's half squid/half elephant aka "the elesquid"

New Fish's dragon

0 comments:

Post a Comment