Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Little Hike

Two Fish holding little flower
 Sorry- blurry cell phone pictures again.  Someday I will have a camera again.  I was finally going to get a DSLR- what I really want- and then our house caved in.

We went on our traditional hike/picnic/walk through the mountains with M&A on Saturday. It's always fun to be with friends who feel like family and love your kids.  I'm finding that the best way to show me love is to love my kids.  This was the 4th year we have done our little mountain outing with M&A.   We packed up a huge picnic dinner and ate it up at one of the local ski resorts and walked around the lake up there.  Beautiful.  Twilight is the best time to go because all of the animals are out.  We saw deer and two big moose (too close for comfort- we all picked up a child in case we need to move in a hurry.) 





They are a family of four now!

1 comments:

Somers said...

Tell A I want to meet little flower too! She looks adorable.

Post a Comment