Thursday, August 30, 2012

Black Ninjas

 Yesterday was Red Fish's first official soccer game.  She turned somersaults in the field and spent a good deal of time trying to run across the field while only steping where other kids were casting a shadow on the grass.  It's a very tricky way to run. Pretty hilarious overall.  I think she was a little confused about what was happening or what the rules were.  She is still pretty timid about getting in the middle of the other kids.  She doesn't want to step on anybody's toes.
 She thoroughly enjoyed being the goalie, she understands that part of soccer well.  She knows she gets to use her hands and that she can't let the ball in her goal.  It was her favorite part.  She liked the yellow jersey and she kept flexing her muscles in the goal.  She blocked several balls.

2 comments:

Linnea said...

I wish I could see her play!

arizonadad said...

I wish I could play soccer with her!

Post a Comment