Monday, August 20, 2012

Back To School Dinner

 These cell phone pictures are beyond pathetic.  The clouds will part and the angels will sing if I ever get a camera again.  We had our back to school dinner tonight.  The girls constructed their festive party hats and helped make decorations.  We had pork chops, red potatos with asiago cheese and brussel sprouts with strawberry shortcake for dessert. 


Cari, I totally stole your theme.  It was too perfect, I had to.  Our back to school dinner has conveniently fallen on a Monday night when we usually do family home evening.  We talked about being a good example and what that means and then Two Fish gave the girls a father's blessing to start the year off right.  A simple tradition but one of my favorites.

1 comments:

Blogful said...

Ha ha! I love it. And I am HONORED! Steal away! (by the way, I also stole the whole back-to-school-with-scripture-theme-idea myself!) I love seeing your family and your traditions. Great minds think alike!

Post a Comment