Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wack A Ball

We borrowed a tball stand from my Mom and the girls have invented a game they call "wack a ball."  It's adorable.  Notice my poor daughter needs a whole new wardrobe.  She has suddenly grown out of everything or worn it out and her wardrobe is seriously suffering.  Don't worry- I went to the store tonight.  Sale+coupon+double stamp Tuesday=new clothes for Red Fish.  We are now buying the biggest size available at Carters, my go to store.  Where do people shop for bigger kids?  The older girl stores scare me.

5 comments:

The Studes said...

My go too store is target. I love the older section for kids the other one is childrens place

Blogful said...

Ease into Osh Kosh. :)

Somers said...

That outfit makes me laugh. You really should give Old Navy a chance. Most of the boys' stuff is better or equal to Carter's, and they do have cute real clothes for girls. Beyond that... GAP clearance?

Linnea said...

We used to shop at Target and sometimes Old Navy when the kids were that size. I think department store sales are nice as they get bigger too.

Richinsrock said...

Go to Kohls. I have found that the cloths hold up a lot longer than any of the other stores.

Post a Comment