Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rotten

New Fish has been having a rough time.  She just doesn't feel well and all of the doctors we have talked to can't make her feel better this week.  It's rotten.  My poor girl just isn't herself. All I want to do is fix it for her.  I think she has something in addition to teething and the tummy troubles she has been experiencing and it's very frustrating for both of us. I have tried to distract her from the frustration with no luck.  She asked me to take her home from the aquarium (where I mostly carried her and pushed her in a stroller) and the park this week and that is a reflection of how she feels.  Rotten.  Many hours have been spent holding her.   Fingers crossed she feels better soon.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Im sorry she feels so poorly. I hope things start going more smoothly for her soon. Its so hard to watch little ones when they feel bad. I always wish I could be sick for them so they wouldn't have to deal with it. Good luck.

Post a Comment