Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Happenings

 Here are the girl's Easter dresses (courtesy of my Mom) for this year.  I will try and get a picture without the shadows tomorrow but no promises since we have church early.  New Fish calls these their "sleeping beauty dresses."

We went to my eight year old nephew Na's baptism today. I tried to catch a picture of him but he is too fast. It was a beautiful day and we are so proud of his decision to become a member of our church. It seemed especially appropriate on Easter weekend.  It seems so strange to me that Na is already eight.  He was the first baby born after I joined Two Fish's family, the first kid that I have gotten to see from the start.  I feel so lucky to be a part of the O family and so lucky to know all of my cool little nieces and nephews.  They are growing up into such special people and I'm glad my kids have them as examples.  They really look up to their cousins. 
 
Taken by my niece Ev
We had a family lunch after the baptism and a fun Easter egg hunt.  The kids went crazy running around outside. 



 The kids are in bed and the Easter bunny has done his work.  Their Easter baskets have fuzzy socks, magnifying glasses, crazy straws, bendy bunnies, and squirt guns in them.  They are also getting some sand toys to take to the lake this summer, a new ball and a movie.  I think they will be pretty pleased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment