Thursday, April 5, 2012

The New logo






I'm pretty proud.  They had designers from across the country trying to win this blind design competition, and I won.  Woohoo.  The new identity goes live today.  People think logo design is easy but I find it is one of the most difficult designs.  It must be timeless, classic and simple.  It needs to translate well when microscopic and enormous.  It must be easily used on business cards and advertisements.  It must stand out on busy backgrounds and be able to hold it's own space.  It must translate into black and white (in my opinion.)  It must be able to extend and have a personality that relates to it's industry. I have a few logos that I am truly proud of.

4 comments:

Michelle Jones said...

It's awesome. . . it took me a second to notice the C was in the W. Congrats!

Unknown said...

You make my heart happy.

Linnea said...

Congratulations! Great work!!

Somers said...

I do like the negative space C. Good work!

Post a Comment