Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green

New Fish was extra cute making this set. She got really into dipping things in the glue and went crazy.

New Fish/Red Fish
Fittingly, I am posting green collages today. Well mostly green anyway. Red Fish has decided she no longer likes my color themes. She wants to use purple on everything from now on. This project is almost over- my sister in law did part of orange today with the girls. Turns out 12 collages (well 11 for Red Fish) takes a long time to finish. I'm getting a bit bored. We'll probably finish orange over the weekend.

2 comments:

Blogful said...

DIPPING! Genius. It's little "how to's" like that that might one day have my girls doing crafts like yours. Glue in a bottle is a scary mess for me. Any other tips to keep things cleaner and help my sanity? I love how creative your girls are.

One Fish said...

It's all about glue sticks too! Way less messy than the bottles and even New Fish can use one.

Post a Comment