Wednesday, March 16, 2011

18 months


My little Bubs is 18 months. I can't believe it. How did I ever get through life without her? She is such a wonderful addition to our family. She was born 100% girly girl and loves baby dolls, tea parties, dress ups and her two special blankies. She is very attached to her little mermaid dress up right now. (See picture above.) She needs it put on first thing in the morning. It's a Halloween costume that wasn't meant to last for more than a night so it is getting very tattered already. I'm worried.

New Fish has gone through a huge change lately. She talks ALOT and is using a pretty big list of words. She picks up a new word every day. She is very sweet and gives every one in the family hugs on a regular basis and she makes the cutest kissy face in the world. She looks tiny for her age so people are always surprised when she talks to them or jumps around. She is a monkey and can climb anything. She works hard to keep up with her sister and thinks she can do everything Red Fish can do. She is the slowest teether in the world and is still working on several teeth. She currently has 11. Each tooth is excruciating for both of us.

New Fish is an excellent snuggler and I take full advantage of it. She loves music, books and making collages with plenty of sticky glue. She is the sweetest baby girl and I wish she could stay little and sweet forever! I keep telling my girls to stop growing up and they just won't listen!

1 comments:

Somers said...

You were right. That picture is the cutest thing ever! Isn't 18 months fun?

Post a Comment