Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Biker Gang

The last week or so, we have spent a lot of time taking walks in the woods looking for dinosaurs, examining rocks, digging holes and examining plants.
We've been playing outside as much as possible while the nice weather lasts. By nice I mean overcast, windy and chilly but not snowing. There is a tiny biker gang of kids riding up and down the street every afternoon.
Isn't New Fish's outfit great? It isn't worth the fight it would cause to try and get her to match. When we aren't going anywhere I totally encourage my kids to dress themselves. I've decided that tiny kids in bike helmets may possibly be the cutest thing ever.
With their friends "the buddies."

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

That is one cute little biker gang!

Nancy said...

They are so cute in their helmets. I love the weather getting warmer too!

Post a Comment