Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekending






Hiking through the woods on a crisp fall day. Does it get any better than that? Happy kids, happy parents, and a happy dog on a beautiful morning. When we got back in the car, New Fish was tired and fussing. Red Fish kept patting her on the leg and saying: "New Fish, honey it's okay." It melted my heart. I'm having one of those days when I wonder where these fabulous little people came from and how I got so lucky as to be married to their Dad. Going on outdoor adventures does that to me. I'm a big sap. It's okay if you laugh at me. Going hiking and covering my children in paint are my version of Norman Rockwell moments.

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

We're not laughing at you, we're laughing with you! Great pics!

Richinsrock said...

Cute pictures, I love being outdoors, it makes me feel like the rest of the world doesn't exist. I just wish I could feel that way everyday.

Post a Comment