Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Festivities Begin

Red Fish's costume this year is a clown suit that my grandmother made for my Dad when he was a little boy. I wore it when I was little and I asked my grandpa to track it down a few years ago so I could have my kids wear it. I'm going to have to scan in the pictures of me and my Dad wearing this suit. I'm completely scared out of my mind of pretty much every other clown on the planet except this sweet little redhead.

New Fish is a cow. She wasn't feeling cooperative for pictures so she played dead but she can't help being cute.
Today was the last time that LJ, Red Fish's speech therapist could come to our house to play. Red Fish will be entering a new program when she turns three next month. She is going to really miss LJ.
Today was filled with Halloween activity with projects at home and a halloween fair. I was happy that we finally fit in some of the October things I had planned to do with my kids and hadn't gotten around to. We decorated cookies.
We played Halloween games.
A paperplate witch we made last week. Now if I can get my hands on some pumpkins and carve them with the kids and trick or treat I will count October as accomplished. We went to a pumpkin patch/Halloween fair thing last week but by the time we could buy pumpkins they were overpriced and the girls were too tired to care. So grocery store pumpkins it is.

2 comments:

Linnea said...

Great costumes--that clown suit is adorable!

The Clem Family said...

LOVE the costumes! Any chance those cute little trick-or-treaters will be able to come to MY door?

Post a Comment