Sunday, March 7, 2010

Reasons To Smile

We went for a walk the other day. It was a nice day (and then it snowed later.) New Fish was a little alarmed by the stroller. It's a sad thing that she hasn't been in one since September. Red Fish held her hand and calmed her down.
Two cute babies. Red Fish kept telling me all day yesterday that "Daddy is gee-ing." (Daddy is skiing.) She was very excited when I told her in a couple of years she can ski too.

My friend Nancy put this on my blog the other day and I love it.

"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it.
You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh.
Crying gives me a headache."
-Marjorie Hinckley

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Glad you liked the quote. It always helps me (usually during or just after a mommy moment). I love the matching outfits again! I wish I could come up with a good way to match my kids. But I'm in love with pink right now and my hubby wont let me put any on Josh!

The Clem Family said...

Your girls are so cute! Hopefully, the weather will continue to get warmer and you'll be able to go more walks. Love the matching outfits!!!

Richinsrock said...

I need to go shopping with you, you find the cutest outfits for your girls. Those are good reasons to smile.

Post a Comment