Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Playtime

When I carry New Fish around in the sling or moby wrap, Red Fish wants to carry her baby the same way. It's really cute.


This month is always crazy for me. I'm getting ready for a huge convention next month and it always means a lot of extra work. I'm teetering bit on the brink of sanity. Luckily, the weather has been fabulous the last few days and we have been out on LONG daily walks and to the playground at the end of our street with friends. We've all been seriously soaking in the sunshine and we couldn't be happier to end our hibernation. It improves all of our moods immensely. I'm looking forward to a lot of time in our backyard this summer. (I am not, however, looking forward to the yard work.)

The girls are starting to really play together and I'm loving it. I've been spreading out blankets for New Fish to play on and Red Fish brings little piles of toys over to share with her. Red Fish is eating raisins in this picture like they are having a picnic. I had a hard time convincing her to stop trying to share with her baby sister.

3 comments:

The Studes said...

I love the head band on Red, SO CUTE!!! also the fact that she has to carry her baby aruond like you.. what a silly girl.

see you soon!

Linnea said...

I love reading about how Red Fish loves New Fish--so sweet.

The Clem Family said...

I love the pic of them having a picnic! Like you, we've also been enjoying the sunshine. It's nice to have the kids outside playing.

Post a Comment