Friday, March 26, 2010

Extra In Love Today




Today, I am extra in love with my babies. No special reason other than their adorable sweetness. I just want to hug and kiss them and snuggle them and now I actually miss them because they are upstairs asleep. They both let me hold them for an extra long time today and I just loved the weight of their little bodies and the pull of their arms around my neck. There is something so great about feeling your kids curl up with you for a good hug.

Watching New Fish play with her toys and make faces at them completely cracked me up today. Everytime I laughed she would look up at me and smile.We went to dinner tonight at a deli and the whole time we were there, both of our girls were being so funny and cute. They just made me laugh the whole time. Red Fish was so in love with her chicken and ice cream. She made a HUGE mess but she was so happy I actually loved the mess. Good thing we've learned to take a bib with us everywhere! Sorry if the picture grosses you out, but I think it's funny.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

They ARE adorable!

The other day, S, totally out of the blue, said, "Hey mom, I wonder how Red Fish is doing?" (although of course she didn't call her Red Fish, lol!) "Maybe we should call her and find out."

Anyway, your girls are popular over here too!

The Clem Family said...

Love the pics of your sweet girls! They are so way cute!!!

Post a Comment