Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Adorable & Annoying

Lat night, Two Fish and I were going to bed and we noticed Red Fish's door was cracked open. We peeked in and she wasn't in her bed. We started to search the house for her and finally found her curled up in New Fish's crib, snuggling her little sister. Red Fish had even brought all of her blankets and stuffed animals in and had her sister all tucked in.
I went to the Apple store again tonight. I was the phone with my brother in law earlier and even took the time to lock my laptop in the office. (I just had the keyboard replaced after several attacks by Red Fish.) I guess I didn't get things secure enough because I came back to find every single key missing. I managed to get half of them back on but had to go to the genius bar for help yet again. Now some of my keys are out of wack again. I'm hoping that this mischevious streak is to make up for being a great teenager later or something.

When I was packing the girls up to meet Two Fish at work (so I could go to the Apple store) I asked Red Fish to get herself a toy to take in the car. She came downstairs with her baby doll, her blankie, New Fish's blankie and a rattle for New Fish. I thought that was really sweet.

4 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Oh, the joys of toddlerhood! Good thing she is do cute!!

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

I love those legs! They are cute now but she will hate them if they look like that later :)

The Studes said...

how did red get your computer again?.. oh silly red you are a rascal =)

Michelle Jones said...

Why can't they put a stupid Genius bar in the South end of the valley? I HATE driving downtown for every little thing.

Post a Comment